Francis Biddulph [1690 - ] was the eldest son of Nicholas Biddulph [1662-1702] and his wife Charity. After the death of his father Nicholas Biddulph, Charity Biddulph, married John Newcombe of Aghanville, King’s County, in 1707,
Francis Biddulph is sometimes found as Francis Bidolph. He married Mary Jackson of Ballymackey, County Tipperary in 1712, daughter of Robert Jackson of Knockinglass, County Tipperary.
Biddulph, Francis. Kilaghy, King's County. Gent. Mary Jackson, Ballymackey, Co. Tipperary. 7 April 1712. (Dublin Prerogative Marriage Licenses).
In 1702 while still a minor he had inherited Rathrobin, King's County, from his father. He later obtained a lease forever of Fortal, King’s County, from Lord Shelbourne in 1722. He made Fortal his place of residence.
Francis and Mary had one son, Nicholas Biddulph [b. abt 1714 - d. 1762] , of Fortal and Rathrobin , who was married twice, first, Patience Colley of Stradbally, King’s County, and second, Alice Scott.