Frances, of Luke Bray, farmer, and Ellen Ronan, Ballycarrane, sponsors Maurice Ronan and Mrs. J. Bray.
She married Francis Bray O’Brien [1806-1870]. Francis was the son of Denis O'Brien and Mary Bray and a cousin of Frances Agnes. They were married by His Grace the Most Reverend Dr. Slattery on the 24th of November 1840. A dispensation from a bishop was required on the grounds of two 2nd degrees of separation or consanguinity. Francis’s mother was Mary Bray, a sister of Luke Bray who was Fanny’s father. Francis’s grandmother was another Mary Bray which accounted for the second 2nd degree of separation. William Joseph Burke and Anne Ronan were present at the marriage.
Maurice Ronayne of Knockaderry in County Waterford and Robert Lidwell of Templemore in the County of Tipperary were named in the marriage settlement.
Francis and Fanny had six children:
1. Denis Bray O’Brien [1841-] of Ardfort House, Thurles, County Tipperary.
BIRTHS. At Thurles, Co. Tipperary, the lady of FRANCIS O'BRIEN, Esq, of a son and heir. 
2. Ellen [abt.1843-1899]. She is buried in St. Mary’s Graveyard, Thurles.
Ellen Mary O'Brien died at Thurles 30th Dec 1899 aged 56 years
3. John Bray O’Brien [1844-] of Ardfort House, married Mary Desmond Power, eldest daughter of Richard Power Esq., of Ballydavid House, Thurles, County Tipperary in 1881.
4. Mary O’Brien [1846-]. Charles Tool and Mary Bray were witnesses at her baptism.
5. William Francis Bray O’Brien [abt 1849-1927], Ardfort House, Thurles, County Tipperary, married Kathleen Lloyd in London in 1881. They had one daughter Camilla O’Brien. William and Kathleen are buried in St. Mary’s Graveyard, Thurles.
William Bray O'Brien son of Francis Bray O'Brien who died at Ardfort 8th Dec 1927 aged 78 Also his wife Kathleen (nee Lloyd) of Lisheen Castle who died at Ardfort 22nd March 1953 aged 92 years
6. Francis James O’Brien [1853-] known as Frank.
In May 1855 the lands of Gortataggart, part of Gortnaclogh and houses and premises in the town of Thurles, the estate of Francis O'Brien, were advertised for sale.
Francis Bray O’Brien died on the 1st of November 1870 aged 64.
Frances, or Fanny, died on the 12thof January 1874.
O'Brien, Jan 12, at Ardfort House, Thurles, after a long and painful illness, Francis Agnes, relict of Francis Bray O'Brien, Esq., J.P.
Both are buried in St. Mary's Graveyard, Thurles. Francis Bray O'Brien died at Thurles 1st Nov 1870 aged 64 years Fanny Bray O'Brien his wife died 12th Jan 1874
 Catholic Church Register, Thurles, 02489/05. P. 71 1813 ? Dec [www.nli.ie].
 Catholic Church Registers. Thurles 02489/04 P. 14. 1806 [www.nli.le]
 Bray O’Brien Registry of Deeds 1840-23-224
 The Freeman’s Journal 12th October 1841.
 The Belfast Newsletter, Jan 16, 1874