William Nicholas Biddulph was born in 1848, the second son of Nicholas Biddulph of Congor House, Borrisokane, County Tipperary and Fortal, King’s County. His mother was Nicholas’ second wife Isabella La Touche, daughter of James Digges La Touche, of Sans Souci, Dublin. He was educated at Trinity College, Dublin (MA), and became a Clerk in Holy Orders. He married Rebecca Clarke, the daughter of William Clarke of Fimoney Lodge, Corbally, County Tipperary, on the 29th November 1889. They had ten children.
1. William Nicholas John Biddulph. Born 24th December 1890. He married Kathleen Louisa Taylor in 1945. He died in Canada in 1958 and is buried in Young Cemetery
2. Robert Richard Biddulph [1892-1959]. He was educated in Dublin. He married Gladys Maude Sherring in 1927. He died in Taunton, Devon in 1959.
3. James George Alexander Biddulph [1894-1939]. He married Dorothy Clark in 1924.
4. Isabella Gertrude Ann ‘Daisy’ Biddulph [1895-]. She married Robert King Flewett in 1937.
5. Caroline Rebecca Regina Victoria ‘Queenie’ Biddulph [1897-]. She married Cyril du Cros in St. John’s Church, Sandymount, in 1925.
6. Georgina Elizabeth Biddulph [1899-1914]. Died aged 15.
7. Dora Mary Eleanor Biddulph [1902-]. She married Timothy McCrohan in 1928.
8. Grace Kathleen Marrion Biddulph [1904- 1998].
9. Aileen Maude Beatrice Biddulph [1906- 1976].
10. Violet Sarah Margaret Patricia Biddulph [1909-1974].
William Nicholas Biddulph died of pneumonia and heart failure at 4 Florence Villas, Park Avenue, Dublin, on the 16th of January 1915. His daughter Daisy registered his death. He was 67 years old. His youngest daughter, Violet, was six.