They had sixteen children.
- Sophia Corley [1812-1897] died in Dublin. Unmarried.
- Patrick Charles [1813-1814] died as a child.
- Anna Maria [1814-1892] joined the Poor Sisters of Saint Clare, in Newry, in 1843.
- Kate Sophia [1814-1900] died in Dublin. Unmarried.
- Andrew John [1816-1892] died in Dublin.
- Daniel Corley [1818-1896] married Johanna Maria Bray of Ballycarrane, Thurles, County Tipperary c. 1847.
- Charles [1820-1830] died in Newry as a child.
- Elizabeth [1822-1909] a nun in the Presentation Order.
- Margaret [1824-1901] a nun in the Sisters of Mercy.
- Cecilia [1826-1839]
- Joseph Corley [1827-1918] emigrated to America.
- Mary [1829-1838] died as a child.
- Ellen [1834-1891] died in Dublin. Unmarried.
- Letitia [1835-1924] entered Newry Convent of Mercy in 1883.
- Charles [1837 -] emigrated to America. Unmarried.
- John of whom nothing is known.
The family lived in Monaghan Street, Newry, and appear to have held other properties on the street, offices and stores.
Charles Jennings, 18 Monaghan Street, Newry.
Charles Jennings, 24 Monaghan Street, Newry.
Nothing remains of the houses on Monaghan Street. There is a supermarket and a car park.